The art found here is absolutely charming!
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE ORIGINAL BLOGGER’S POSTS. They were kind enough to let me share this wonderful article with you.
- one black crow (legendofthetenguprince.wordpress.com)
- other art inspirations (explorationart.wordpress.com)
- Via Savona, Milano (explorationart.wordpress.com)
- Do you have grit? (thinhealthyandlovingit.wordpress.com)
- Any Nuts? – Poem (explorationart.wordpress.com)
- The power of the Critique (writingtipsforbetterwriting.wordpress.com)
- Frustrated much? (writingtipsforbetterwriting.wordpress.com)
- Ajanta Caves (explorationart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Launch… of a new healthy lifestyle (thinhealthyandlovingit.wordpress.com)
- France Architecture in Watercolor (explorationart.wordpress.com)
I must apologize to my facebook followers who have been anticipating this moment, I’m not sure it is as epic as warranted by 3 weeks of secrecy.
A while ago Lucretia Renee Rathmann – proprietress of Dark Fusion Boutique – asked me to create some illustrations for DFB. She wanted me to use photographs from the website for reference, which was sweet, since she is a great photographer. First I came up with this:
For reference, I used a DFB photo taken by the insanely talented Christopher Perez. For the rest of the DFB images, I wanted to mute the models a bit so the clothing would pop a bit more. I created the foreground images and the DFB logo in the same style as Lucretia’s portrait, (sans heavy shadows on the models) then brought the images into photoshop and completed them there. I also did 3 variations of…
View original post 17 more words