David Walker is a great artist. He start painting about three years ago (yes, you read that right). For the first two years he only painted with black, white and pink paint because those colors were cheaper and allowed him to focus more on the subject than the colors. One day he found a box of random colored paints in his studio and decided to try to use as many colors as he could.
What’s happening this month!
- I'm on my way to earning business publicity through HARO media opportunities. Check it out here: bit.ly/12JgRYE #publicity 3 days ago
- lnkd.in/6KzWrq I have never read A Connecticut Yankee, but I do adore Mark Twain. Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn are my... 1 week ago
- THE BEST CAT VIDEO YOU'LL EVER SEE: youtu.be/20mrEtabOLM via @youtube 1 week ago
- lnkd.in/p_cK-4 Your story sounds intriguing, Tom. Best of luck in creating your steampunk world. 1 week ago
- lnkd.in/GdgGGx I have become intrigued by the idea of writing a steampunk fantasy. Can't decide whether to set it in turn of the... 2 weeks ago
- Hi Everyone: I am the somewhat elusive creator of this group. I wanted to ask what you all think about steampunk...: lnkd.in/UxkF7R 2 weeks ago
Exploration Art Blog