James of Plus Ultra nominated me for the Hostel Bookers 7 Super Shots, more than two months ago, and I know now what he meant by "choosing your best photos is like choosing your favourite children"! It was hard selecting 7 images from the hundreds in my archives, but fun as well, trying to remember exactly how I felt and what I was thinking when I clicked those shots…
Archive for June, 2012
GARDEN PATH WITH CHICKENS
COUNTRY GARDEN WITH SUNFLOWERS
- Gustav Klimt’s Houses (explorationart.wordpress.com)
- Gustav Klimt’s Women (explorationart.wordpress.com)
- Songs of colour without words (The Golden phase of Gustav Klimt) (todoelorodelmundo.wordpress.com)
- Art Lovers’ Trip Celebrates Klimt’s 150th Birthday in Vienna (prweb.com)
- Artistic inspirations (boticca.com)
- 10) Gustav Klimt – Portrait of Adele Bloch-Bauer II (nicolaebuzaianumanofstyle.wordpress.com)
- On Gustav Klimt’s 150th birthday, (artdabali.wordpress.com)
- “The Kiss” by Gustav Klimt Named Most Romantic Oil Painting for Valentine’s Day 2011 (prweb.com)
- Stolen Klimt Obliterates Auction Estimate (huffingtonpost.com)
- Gustav Klimt, Tree of Life (artinactiontoronto.wordpress.com)
- Happy Birthday Gustav Klimt (canadianlivingineurope.wordpress.com)
- Gustav Klimt: (euzicasa.wordpress.com)
- Gallery: Sneak Peek of Modern Master Gustav Klimt’s Drawings at The Getty (laist.com)
- Gustav’s Golden Spiral Tree (February 2012) (hannahsartclub.wordpress.com)
- Gustav Klimt (fashionmayann.wordpress.com)
- Downloadable Klimt Movie (elfbmiu.typepad.com)
- Downloads Klimt Art Tattoos (izoyoueu.typepad.com)
- How Klimt’s art got everywhere (bbc.co.uk)
- Fine Art by Gustav Klimt (artprofilesworld.wordpress.com)
(please click on any image to open a higher resolution version)
Bobbi and I are in Sedona, Arizona for a few days this week. We drove into the town yesterday and went exploring down at the Red Rock Crossing for a couple of hours until nightfall. I haven't been here before so Bobbi is in the role of guide and I am the happy follower.
David Walker is a great artist. He start painting about three years ago (yes, you read that right). For the first two years he only painted with black, white and pink paint because those colors were cheaper and allowed him to focus more on the subject than the colors. One day he found a box of random colored paints in his studio and decided to try to use as many colors as he could.
The Cambodia archive is still bearing fruit, some of it quite surprising. The shot above being a prime example......
I swear I'd never seen this frame until a few evenings ago. Totally missed it...but, when I did finally view it on the PC screen I loved the peacefulness of it...Most of the market shots I'd taken had been all about movement but I thought this moment of thoughtful stillness seemed worth a look.
Gerald Reisinger is a Photographer, surrealist born in Graz, Austria. An experimental photographer 3 years now that takes visionary photos in infrared light. He was inspired by his farm during his childhood and many amazing photographers around the world. Derald loves the analogue world of black-and-white photography. He is also interested in architecture. His studies were computer science.
His Favourite quote is : "A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed." by Ansel Adams.
In this new Category of Posts named "Visit Countries of Earth" we will add the hundreds of countries that our home has. It will include their nature beauties cause we need Green in our Life. First to come is Iceland.
Iceland is a beautiful European country in its Northwest corner. We suggest you to visit this far land where you could have peaceful moments following by pure feelings of Nature.
Last month, my wife and I had the good fortune to find ourselves meandering down the emerald coastline of Brittany. While navigating the Crozon peninsula's historic abbeys, abandoned fishing villages and emerald cliff tops, we found ourselves digging in the exposed sea bed for some of our very favorite things in the world to eat: shellfish. Among the targets of the nautical scavenger hunt were oysters, mussels, razor clams and winkles.