Carsten Witte, born in 1964, is the venerable priest of beauty. Already as a little boy of three he slack-jadedly gazed after beauties that where passing by when he was walking at his mother’s hand. Many years later, after he had attended the Bielefeld school of photography, worked as assistant for renowned photographers and started his career as a freelancer with his own studio in 1989, he could finally dedicate himself exclusively to his perfect esthetics at taking shots of beautiful woman’s bodies, their eroticism and chasteness and the sensual play of shadow and light, whereas he has never betrayed the deference to the beautiful creature.
What’s happening this month!
- I'm on my way to earning business publicity through HARO media opportunities. Check it out here: bit.ly/12JgRYE #publicity 3 days ago
- lnkd.in/6KzWrq I have never read A Connecticut Yankee, but I do adore Mark Twain. Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn are my... 1 week ago
- THE BEST CAT VIDEO YOU'LL EVER SEE: youtu.be/20mrEtabOLM via @youtube 1 week ago
- lnkd.in/p_cK-4 Your story sounds intriguing, Tom. Best of luck in creating your steampunk world. 1 week ago
- lnkd.in/GdgGGx I have become intrigued by the idea of writing a steampunk fantasy. Can't decide whether to set it in turn of the... 2 weeks ago
- Hi Everyone: I am the somewhat elusive creator of this group. I wanted to ask what you all think about steampunk...: lnkd.in/UxkF7R 2 weeks ago
Exploration Art Blog